*Ships from Houston, Texas. International Orders: Your local customs and duties apply at delivery. Click here for more information.
Just released on 3/19/21! You asked and we delivered! We are super excited to be introducing to you our new heavy duty aluminum 2" capacity portable pipe vise, The Roughneck. Crafted from the input of professional tradesmen/women from around the world, The Roughneck boasts several key new features that set it apart from its steel counterpart.
- Low profile handle
- Reduced weight
- Increased stability
The Roughneck is our most versatile portable vise. Not only is it light enough to carry in your tool bag, but it is also strong enough to break loose moderately tough pipe/fitting connections. If you want a great all around'er, the Roughneck has it all: portability, capacity, and durability.
- Intended for use with wrenches up to 18" in length.
- Minimum: 3/8" OD Pipe.
- Maximum: 2.375" OD Pipe and 1.5" ID fittings.
- Patent pending spring-loaded Double V jaws rapidly adjust to any pipe size within capacity in seconds.
- Non-skid rubber feet secure the tool during operation and prevent marring.
- Heavy duty aluminum body and hardened steel jaws weigh in at 7 lbs.
- At 15.5" long and 6" wide, the heavy duty aluminum body offers maximum stability while still fitting in your tool bag!
- Low profile handle eliminates interference with your wrench during use.
- Quick change jaws allow for replacement of top and bottom jaws in under 5 minutes with basic tools.
- MEGA handle for ease of carrying.
- Assembly and pre-fabrication of pipe, fittings, and valves.
- Light duty disassembly. Not intended for breaking loose old fittings. Check out the Boss if you're looking to break loose old fittings regularly.
Don't forget to drag your mouse over our images for a closer Look!