- Limited One Year Warranty. PIPE VISE warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exclusions, exceptions and any other limitations enumerated in this Warranty Policy.
- Exclusions. Product(s) may be excluded from this Warranty Policy, with any pending Claims rejected, in whole or in part, if PIPE VISE determines that there is evidence of any one or more of the following:
Negligence. Negligence may include improper installation and/or improper use.
Abuse. Abuse may include recklessness, exposure to excessive elements and/or damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear.
Unauthorized Repair. Unauthorized repair includes any repair, service, or modification not performed by PIPE VISE.
Unauthorized Transfer. Unauthorized transfer may include theft, improper possession or any other transfer of title, ownership or possession without adequate proof of purchase or chain of title.
- Exceptions. A shortened warranty period extends to the Products, in whole or in part, as indicated:
No Warranty. Pipe Vise Apparel and Accessories are not covered under the limited one year warranty.
- Services. PIPE VISE does not warrant, and claims no liability for any charges incurred by any Purchasing Entity relating to installation, repair or removal of Products.
- Transferability. Any warranty provided under this Warranty Policy is non‐transferable.
- Modification. This Warranty Policy may be subject to change without notice.