International Orders: Your local customs and duties apply at delivery. Click here for more information.
Everything is bigger in Texas! Tired of that massive tripod vise taking up your whole service truck? Check out the all new Big Boy 5" capacity portable pipe vise. This unit is... well, lets just say extremely overbuilt! Ideal for steamfitting, refinery maintenance, and oil field pipe work. Bottom line is, the Big Boy is the heaviest duty tool we offer.
- Intended for use with wrenches up to 36" in length.
- Minimum: 1" Pipe.
- Maximum: 5" Pipe.
- Patent pending spring-loaded Double V jaws rapidly adjust to any pipe size within capacity in seconds.
- Non-skid rubber feet secure the tool during operation and prevent marring.
- Over engineered heavy duty aluminum body and hardened steel jaws weigh in at 17 lbs.
- Over sized 1" thick heavy duty aluminum base for stability and durability.
- At 20" long and 8.5" wide, the Big Boy offers maximum stability in the most demanding of applications.
- Low profile handle eliminates interference with your wrench during use.
- Quick change jaws allow for replacement of top and bottom jaws in under 5 minutes with basic tools.
- MEGA handle for ease of carrying.
- Assembly and pre-fabrication of pipe, fittings, and valves.
- Heavy Duty disassembly of pipe, fittings, and valves.
Don't forget to drag your mouse over our images for a closer Look!