Gone are the days of busting out that bulky old 18" pipe wrench to break loose or tighten pipe sizes under 1". The Amigo XL offers the same power as a traditional 18" pipe wrench at a fraction of the size. Don't get us wrong, old school pipe wrenches are great, but why carry those huge jaws if you're only working with 1" and under? When creating the Amigo XL, we wanted to make the most compact, sleek, and slim extended leverage pipe wrench on the market. We may be a bit biased, but we think we knocked it out of the park with this one. Just don't get mad at us when you retire your favorite old pipe wrench.
*Ships from Houston, Texas. International Orders: Your local customs and duties apply at delivery. Click here for more information.
- Minimum: 1/2" Pipe.
- Maximum: 1" Pipe.
- Length: 17.25" or 439mm.
- Weight: 2.75lb or 1.3kg.
- Heavy duty steel handle.
- Precision machined forged teeth.
- Comfort contoured handle.
- Durable chrome finish.
- Do not release the top jaw from the wide open position. Doing so can damage the tool.
- Assembly of pipes, fittings, and valves.
- Ideal for tight working conditions.
- Heavy duty disassembly. (Use of cheater bars voids warranty.)