*Ships from Houston, Texas. International Orders: Your local customs and duties apply at delivery. Click here for more information.
At just nine inches long and less than a pound, the Amigo will quickly become your go to wrench to keep in the tool bag. The compact size and spring loaded jaws make the Amigo ideal for tight working conditions. We guarantee the precision machined teeth will provide the strongest grip you have ever felt!
- Minimum: 1/2" Pipe.
- Maximum: 1" Pipe.
- Length: 9" or 229mm.
- Weight: .85lb or 388g. (For comparison, the Amigo Steel weighs 1.08lb or 707g)
- Precision machined teeth.
- Comfort contoured handle.
- DO NOT release the top jaw from the wide open position. Doing so can damage the tool.
- Assembly of pipes, fittings, and valves.
- Ideal for tight working conditions.
- Light duty disassembly.