International Orders: Your local customs and duties apply at delivery. Click here for more information.
The Bigfoot is the original portable pipe vise, and still one of our top sellers. The spring loaded jaws grip everything from pipes, fittings, and valves all the way to nuts, bolts, and hydraulic lines.
The big footprint on the Bigfoot offers great stability when assembling piping and fittings. While not as light as the Bigfoot Ultralight, the Bigfoot's extra weight makes it ideal for working with heavier/more awkwardly shaped parts.
- Intended for use with wrenches up to 14" in length.
- Minimum: 3/8" OD Pipe.
- Maximum: 1.75" OD Pipe and 1" ID fittings.
- Patent pending spring-loaded Double V jaws rapidly adjust to any pipe size within capacity in seconds.
- Non-skid rubber feet secure the tool during operation and prevent marring.
- All steel construction weighing in at 7lbs.
- Heavy duty steel body offers a solid base when wrenching on awkwardly shaped parts.
- Quick change jaws allow for replacement of top and bottom jaws in under 5 minutes with basic tools.
- Assembly and pre-fabrication of pipe, fittings, and valves.
- Medium duty disassembly.
Don't forget to drag your mouse over our images for a closer Look!
About the Pipe Vise Bigfoot
The Pipe Vise Bigfoot was developed to securely hold an object that needs tightening, loosening, or welding. Built to make life easier, the secure hold of the Pipe Vise Bigfoot conveniently replaces a helping hand when you need it — whether that's in the field or in your shop.